- Report a Problem Online to OAK 311
- Find resources for businesses and workers affected by COVID-19
- Find guidance and resources for residents affected by COVID-19
- Learn more about Oakland’s Moratorium on Evictions
- Access Planning and Building services online
- Access Fire Prevention Plan review services online
- Access Oakland Public Library services online
Learn more about OakWiFi: a new free City service that provides internet access to Oaklanders. Visit this link: www.oaklandca.gov/topics/oakwifi
For those who do not have internet service at home, eligible families can qualify for 2 months of free internet courtesy of Comcast Internet Essentials: For new customers, applicants can simply visit www.internetessentials.com. There are also two dedicated phone numbers:
- English: 1-855-846-8376
- Spanish: 1-855-765-6995
Google also recently announced free internet hotspots statewide.
If you must miss work because your child’s school or daycare closes, you may be entitled to up to 40 hours of leave per year for school-related emergencies if your worksite has 25+ employees. Whether this is paid or unpaid leave depends on your employer’s policy.
(For more info, visit https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/2019-Novel-Coronavirus.htm)
OUSD in person classes are closed for the remainder of the 2019-20 Academic Year, including graduations.
Hours of Operation
- Weekdays (5:00 am – 9:00 pm)
- Saturday (8:00 am – 9:00 pm)
- Sunday (8:00 am – 9:00 pm)