Resources in and around Alameda County

Please see these lists of resources you can access in and around Alameda County.

The status of these resources are changing constantly. We will update them as we hear about them.

For general information about the virus, call 211.

Do not call 911 for non-emergencies, such as:

  • Information about the virus.
  • Needing a ride to the Doctor’s Office.
  • Wanting to get tested for Covid but have not talked to a health care professional yet.
  • Have mild symptoms.

Call 911 if you:

  • Have symptoms of heart attack/stroke.
  • Have difficulty breathing or choking.
  • Have an allergic reaction.
  • Have sudden, severe pain.

In Oakland, Call 311 or (510) 615-5566 to non emergency issues report issues like:

  • Illegal Dumping
  • Potholes
  • Graffiti (on public property)
  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Traffic signal outage
  • Fallen trees or branches

Or go to SeeClickFix, use this link: