Due to significant changes in our clinic operations due to COVID, we are unable to host any clinical rotations at this time. We do not plan to host any students until our operations are more back to normal. Please check back at a future date for more information.
We welcome applications for clinical rotations from medical students, and residents. AHS is staffed by physicians who are dedicated to teaching primary care medicine. Many of our physicians are also on the UCSF faculty as clinical instructors.
Preference is given to students who are fluent in an Asian language and in upper-level training. We try to accommodate all requests, but are limited by language fit, and capacity of available preceptors.
Please provide the following information:
- Cover letter
- Clinical Rotation Position Interest
- Attached Resume
If accepted for a clinical rotation, students are required to submit the proper documentation and attend an orientation with Human Resources prior to the start date.
Required Documentation for accepted students:
- Proof of PPD skin test for TB exposure
- Immunization record
- Copy of social security card
- Proof of eligibility of employment according to the Board for Homeland Security, such as a US passport or Resident Alien card (for medical residents only)
- Driver’s license
- Proof of malpractice insurance from medical school or residency