Under general supervision, provide behavioral health rehabilitation and case management services to clients. Services to be provided include individual/group rehabilitation, child/parent support groups, case management, wellness outreach/consultation and system navigation. This position reports to the SMH Clinical Manager and/or SMH Programs Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Provide rehabilitation, case management services and support; interview clients and family members; conduct initial and ongoing strength-based assessments.
2. Develop initial and ongoing treatment plans on assigned clients; identify and pursue necessary resources to implement treatment plans.
3. Achieve and maintain clinic performance standards established for percent of time devoted to direct claimable services.
4. Provide services in school, home, clinic, and field settings, often independently.
5. Maintain timely and accurate service contacts per appropriate standards and regulations.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or other humanities related field from an accredited college or university
Experience: 2 years of work experience in human services
Preferred: Experience in providing individuals, group counseling and clinical case management in API communites; Commitment to working in the Asian community, to community health care with familiarity with community health clinics preferred; Bilingual/bicultural in an Asian Language
Last updated 10/15/2019