As part of a dedicated and growing team of adult and child psychiatrists, you’ll provide care to patients with serious mental health disorders in collaboration with behavioral health clinicians and case managers, and with the support of primary care clinicians at Asian Health Services including internal medicine, family practice and pediatric physicians.
• Medical/ Psychiatric evaluation and medication treatment of persistently and severely mentally ill adult clients and children/youth with mental health disorders.
• In accordance with the agency’s standard of care protocol.
• Review and approval of clinical treatment plan.
• Participation in case conferences, training sessions, peer reviews, utilization reviews, chart audits, and quality assurance reviews.
• M.D. degree and residency in psychiatry
• Current medical license from the California Medical Boar
• Board certification in your specialty
• DEA license and BLS (CPR) certification
• Training or experience in, community mental health; working within a multi-disciplinary setting
• Bilingual/bi-cultural in an Asian language are desirable (Cantonese and Vietnamese preferred)
Bilingual in English and Cantonese/ Vietnamese preferred
Last updated 3/29/2019