Under the general supervision of the Supervising RDA/Dental Clinic Coordinator, is the patient’s initial contact by phone or in person
Essential Job Functions:
1. Assembling and confirming patients schedule, make appointment reminder calls.
2. Perform clinic reception duties: greet and register patients, answer phones, screen calls, and take messages.
3. Use the computerize Dentrix system and manual system to create and update patient records for bookkeeping, billing, and scheduling appointments.
4. Give patients estimates of treatment making sure to communicate in clear, understandable and respectful manner.
5. Perform administrative and clerical services like processing incoming/outgoing mail and inter-office communications and notices, fax and copying
Education: High school diploma
Experience: Two years of work experience in dental ofice front desk duties that include insurance eligibility verification, treatment pre-authorization, and patient billing.
Preferred: Bilingual in English and any Asian language strongly desired: Cantonese preferred.
Last updated 10/22/2019