We have become aware that people have falsely claimed to recruit on behalf of Asian Health Services (AHS). We take recruitment fraud very seriously and provide this information to help you learn how to identify and avoid fraud.
What is recruitment fraud?
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated fraud involving the offer of false job opportunities. The aim of the fraud is typically to obtain personal information or money. Recruitment scams may involve offering job opportunities and requesting personal information and payments to process false applications.
Asian Health Services will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement.
How to identify recruitment fraud:
- All Asian Health Services jobs will be posted on our ADP career site which you can find on our homepage: www.
- We will never ask for your personal financial or banking information or require any financial commitment as part of our candidate search or application process.
- We will never request you send in an ID or social security through email.
- We will not request personal information if you haven’t first applied through Asian Health Services’ official career site.
- You will only be asked to send in documentation through a secure ADP link.
- We will never ask you to purchase equipment or supplies as part of your onboarding.
- No job offers will be made at Asian Health Services without a formal interview process.
At this time, if you suspect a fraudulent job offer, consider contacting/contact your local police, especially if you fall victim to any financial losses.